In 2012, my home was invaded by two officers from Derbyshire constabulary, due to a groundless complaint made by a vindictive neighbour. When I complained about the two officers they fabricated an allegation against me and made a malicious referral to the local authority. It was done purely out of spite for my daring to have complained about them. For a detailed account of that story and how the website began, you can read the full story here.
What I Do
Over the years I have helped thousands of people challenge the almost daily abuses of authority that police officers inflict upon the public. I have successfully sued dozens of Police forces on behalf of my readers and specialise in claims against the police that do not exceed £3000 and can be settled out of court.
I have in the past helped many people:
- Challenge unfair harassment warnings
- Have harassment warnings deleted from Criminal Record Checks
- Challenge the wrongful issue of cautions
- Have cautions deleted from all police records
- Make successful complaints against the police
- Bring civil action against the police for assault, trespass, false imprisonment
- Have items returned that were unlawfully seized by the police
- Obtaining CCTV, records, reports and referrals from the police
- Get the police to investigate crime
- Prosecute police officers for criminal offences