If you are familiar with my content on Youtube, then you will know that I regularly use humour as a means to make my point. It has served me well for quite a few years. However in the past 7 days I was issued with two community strikes, two videos were pulled and I was then suspended from the platform.
The first video I had uploaded a week ago, entitled: “When will our woke police wake up.” It tackled the subject of how the police pander to criminals that claim to be transgender. I have included the transcript for that video at the end of this article, so you can judge for yourself the tone of it. I felt it was humorous in nature, but then of course I didn’t take into account that the ‘Transgender movement’ is entirely humourless, and any rightly deserved mocking, is dismissed as hate speech.
As Transgenderism is highly mobilised, I should imagine that it was a co-ordinated attack, made by a large number of militant individuals who will attempt to deplatform anyone who criticises them. I can’t pretend I was surprised by Youtube’s immediate and unwarranted kotowing to these malicious complainants. I am very familiar with just how anti-free speech they are. But their decision to pull the video angered me, because it shows, once again, that any criticism of the Transgender movement – or any militant minority group – is immediately considered hate speech, and the anonymous complainants interpretation is accepted without question.
Not only did the Transgender mafia succeed in having this video pulled, they took to my channel in an attempt to have it pulled in totality. I know this, because the second video that was pulled had been uploaded to Youtube over 2 years ago. It was entitled ‘Guess who commits 25% of all hate crime against gays?’ In that video I discussed how Muslim males are responsible for 25% of all hate crimes against the LGBT community, and how the government, the police and the media have avoided this inconvenient truth.
To my knowledge, that video had been viewed over 300,000 times. Nobody had complained until now. So it doesn’t take Hercule Poirot to work out that the takedown complaints are connected.
I lodged an appeal against both takedowns but I don’t have the least faith that Youtube will reinstate them, given how wedded to the demented religion of transgender politics they are.
To be honest, I have been considering for quite some time about completely withdrawing from Youtube. I am sick of relying upon them for the majority of my traffic, and I feel that in some way I have become enslaved to them. I have never in my life worked for a boss that I hate, but this is how it feels. At this stage I’m not sure whether or not I will continue with the channel. I’m sure police officers all over the country will be rejoicing at this news – and so will the Transgender movement – (if you could call a collective mental illness, a movement). But I’m sick of having to talk through gritted teeth and having to dodge sensitive subjects for fear of being cast out of the Youtube village. Unfortunately, it is the most popular video upload platform there is, and no others come even close. But it is also untrustworthy, authoritarian, unpredictable and unwelcoming of anything that falls outside of Google’s politically approved narrative. Worst of all it is a platform that is controlled entirely by extreme left wing agitators, who are given free reign to censor others on a global scale.
At this stage I cannot upload any videos, nor even make my subscribers aware of this on the community channel, as I am blocked from that also. I’m sure it’s just a matter of time before Youtube pull the channel entirely – it’s something they’ve been building up to for a while – but quite frankly in my current state of mind, all I am thinking is that Youtube can go fuck itself.
****** “When will our woke police wake up?” ********
(Due to crippling bandwidth costs I am only able to put up the opening to the banned video, but at least it gives you a context of the style and humour of the piece)
If only that was the end of the police’s obsessive pandering to Transphilia, but by all accounts they’re just getting started.
We all know that anyone who dares criticise the most pampered and protected of identity groups, can expect to be outed as a hate criminal and pursued enthusiatically by our minority obsessed police. But what about criminals who identify as transgender? How do the police and the courts deal with criminals who use their minority status and victim credentials as a means to get soft treatment and a lighter sentence?
Take sex offenders for instance. Sexual abuse by women against children has increased by a massive 84% in the past few years. Any idea why this is? Go on, take a wild guess. And don’t you dare say it’s due to an increase in men claiming to be women, because that would be transphobic, and that has nothing to do with it. Actually it has everything to do with it because half of all transgender prisoners are sex offenders or dangerous category A inmates. But that’s an inconvenient truth so lets gloss it over with more palatable fiction. And where we can’t find one then we’ll just look the other way.
And will it surprise you to know that a lot of these transgender sex criminals are being sent to women’s prison. Why is that? Because that’s who they identify with that’s why. It’s got nothing to do with it being safer and easier in a woman’s prison, because that isn’t true. They still have to assault the women to get sex there just like they did on the outside.
Transgender sex offender Karen White attacked two inmates at a women’s prison – HMP New Hall – while on remand. Its wigs, make-up and false tits were all supplied by the tax payer, helping her feel more like a woman when she was helping herself to ‘feeling’ other woman. Christ, it must have been liked being attacked by Michael Cain in Dressed to Kill. A movie that will probably never see the light of day again because some transgender overlord as condemned it as:
“A film about a crazy trans woman killing sexually active cis women for the audience’s visual pleasure, thereby reinforcing inaccurate stereotypes of trans people as dangerous and delusional while simultaneously perpetuating a popular cinematic tradition of “punishing” women who break traditional sexual mores with death or severe trauma. “
I mean I heard words, but no intelligible sound was made. This is what I heard. White noise. The same sound I hear when people talk to me about the royal family, reality TV or the angst of being Transgender. But that’s because I don’t work for the police, or the criminal justice system or the press. Therefore my brain hasn’t been take out and soaked in a bucket of piss, and I am entitled to form my own conclusions. One of which is – and call me Mr. Transphobe – that I think some of these transgender criminals aren’t transgender at all, they’re just saying that to get a lighter punishment. Because they know that our pathetic police service and fawning criminal justice system are a bit partial to minority credentials.
Wayne Rogers, a male transvestite, was charged with assault by penetration, sexual assault and possession of a class A drug in May 2020.
Following the allegations being made to Hertfordshire Constabulary, the police issued an appeal in January 2020 for witnesses, without mentioning the key identifying feature: That the suspect was a male dressed in women’s clothing. The appeal dodged the suspect’s sex and physical description entirely, because the police were more concerned with the hair trigger sensitivities of a community of complaint artists then they were concerned about the public’s safety.
Hertfordshire Police justified this by saying:
“We do not want to be in a situation where members of the gay or trans communities in particular are being targeted by hurtful comments or actions as a result of this information being released.”
No, they’d rather the public put themselves in the situation of being potentially assaulted because the police are scared they might get slagged off on social media.
Leicestershire police also dodged the gender issue when putting out an alert for ex soldier Tiffany Aching aka Lee Baker, who was accused of stalking his then girlfriend. The police described the suspect as “6ft 2ins, big build with hazel brown eyes and dark red hair” and as having “recently transitioned”.
Don’t you just love the way they assume that the language of transexuals is so universal that the term ‘recently transitioned’ is chucked out there like it’s a well known brand. Imagine what some old dear must think reading that”
“Recently transitioned. Does that mean he’s moved home?”
And how about this paragon of femininity, Carole Lea who was caught assaulting a teenage girl with a hammer during a row over a parking space.
Despite the whole sorry spectacle being caught on camera, and obvious to everyone who the offender was, the police arrested both parties and then put out a redundant PR notice, for no other reason it seems except to tip their hat to all their woke hangers on.
We can confirm that two women from #StHelens have been arrested following an incident in Stonedale Retail Park on East Lancs Rd on Wed night, after reports of a woman in possession of a hammer. Contact @MerPolCC, call 101 ref 19100230164 or @CrimestoppersUK on 0800 555 111 pic.twitter.com/p0eW8MKazr
— Merseyside Police (@MerseyPolice) May 10, 2019
Unsurprisingly the assailant pulled the transexual diplomatic immunity card in court, claimed the incident was ‘homophobia’ related and walked away with a £120 fine for possessing the hammer, and an £85 fine for assaulting the teenager.
It subsequently turned out that Carole Lea had worked for five years as “trainer to Merseyside Police in areas of Equality and Diversity.
Surprised? The only surprise there is how unsurprised I am by that.
These are just a few of examples of how you can get the police and the courts to go easy on you by uttering the magic spell of Transgender. Their eyes light up, the kid gloves go on and they fall over themselves in a bid to outdo each other in a pornographic display of virtue signalling that would make even Owen Jones cringe.
According to police guidelines on stop and search, if you tell the police you are transgender, it throws an almighty spanner in the works as the search is halted while you call the shots.
“In every case the force should respect the Trans persons requests as to what gender officer they are searched by regardless of availability, the potential for serious emotional damage to the Trans person should not be underestimated. For such a person being searched by an officer of the same birth sex can be traumatic. In this case the views of all parties to the search should be fully taken into account before reaching any decision on who should conduct the search.”
Given the Transgender movements rather expansive definition of gender, you might be waiting quite a while for the police to dart around like their hairs on fire, trying to whip up the elected gender of chice, given the endless bill of fair as published by yet another nameless, self elected dictator of the LGBT community:
Here are all of them listed alphabetically with a description:
- Abimegender: a gender that is profound, deep, and infinite; meant to resemble when one mirror is reflecting into another mirror creating an infinite paradox.
- Adamasgender: a gender that refuses to be categorized.
- Aerogender: a gender that is influenced by your surroundings.
- Aesthetigender: a gender that is derived from an aesthetic; also known as videgender.
- Affectugender: a gender that is affected by mood swings.
- Agender: the feeling of no gender/absence of gender or neutral gender.
- Agenderflux: being mostly agender except having small shifts towards other genders making them demigenders (because of the constancy of being agender).
- Alexigender: a gender that is fluid between more than one gender but the individual cannot tell what those genders are.
- Aliusgender: a gender that is removed from common gender descriptors and guidelines.
- Amaregender: a gender that changes depending on who you’re in love with.
- Ambigender: defined as having the feeling of two genders simultaneously without fluctuation; meant to reflect the concept of being ambidextrous, only with gender.
- Ambonec: identifying as both man and woman, yet neither at the same time.
- Amicagender: a gender that changes depending on which friend you’re with.
- Androgyne: sometimes used in the case of “androgynous presentation”; describes the feeling of being a mix of both masculine and feminine (and sometimes neutral) gender qualities.
- Anesigender: feeling like a certain gender yet being more comfortable identifying with another.
- Angenital: a desire to be without primary sexual characteristics, without necessarily being genderless; one may be both angenital and identify as any other gender alongside.
- Anogender: a gender that fades in and out but always comes back to the same feeling.
- Anongender: a gender that is unknown to both yourself and others.
- Antegender: a protean gender which has the potential to be anything, but is formless and motionless, and therefore, does not manifest as any particular gender.
- Anxiegender: a gender that is affected by anxiety.
- Apagender: a feeling of apathy towards one’s gender which leads to them not looking any further into it.
- Apconsugender: a gender where you know what it isn’t, but not what it is; the gender is hiding itself from you.
- Astergender: a gender that feels bright and celestial.
- Astralgender: a gender that feels connected to space.
- Autigender: a gender that can only be understood in the context of being autistic (POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING).
- Autogender: a gender experience that is deeply personal to oneself.
- Axigender: when a person experiences two genders that sit on opposite ends of an axis; one being agender and the other being any other gender; these genders are experienced one at a time with no overlapping and with very short transition time.
- Bigender: the feeling of having two genders either at the same time or separately; usually used to describe feeling “traditionally male” and “traditionally female”, but does not have to.
- Biogender: a gender that feels connected to nature in some way.
- Blurgender: the feeling of having more than one gender that are somehow blurred together to the point of not being able to distinguish or identify individual genders; synonymous with genderfuzz.
- Boyflux: when one feels mostly or all male most of the time but experience fluctuating intensity of male identity.
- Burstgender: and gender that comes in intense bursts of feeling and quickly fades back to the original state.
- Caelgender: a gender that shares qualities with outer space or has the aesthetic of space, stars, nebulas, etc.
- Cassgender: the feeling of gender is unimportant to you.
- Cassflux: when the level of indifference towards your gender fluctuates.
- Cavusgender: for people with depression; when you feel one gender when not depressed and another when depressed.
- Cendgender: when your gender changes between one and its opposite.
- Ceterofluid: when you are ceterogender and your feelings fluctuate between masculine, feminine, and neutral.
- Ceterogender: a nonbinary gender with specific masculine, feminine, or neutral feelings.
- Cisgender: the feeling of being the gender you were assigned at birth, all the time (assigned (fe)male/feeling (fe)male).
- Cloudgender: a gender that cannot be fully realized or seen clearly due to depersonalization/derealization disorder.
- Collgender: the feeling of having too many genders simultaneously to describe each one.
- Colorgender: a gender associated with one or more colors and the feelings, hues, emotions, and/or objects associated with that color; may be used like pinkgender, bluegender, yellowgender.
- Commogender: when you know you aren’t cisgender, but you settled with your assigned gender for the time being.
- Condigender: a gender that is only felt during certain circumstances.
- Deliciagender: from the Latin word Delicia meaning “favorite”, meaning the feeling of having more than one simultaneous gender yet preferring one that fits better.
- Demifluid: the feeling your gender being fluid throughout all the demigenders; the feeling of having multiple genders, some static and some fluid.
- Demiflux: the feeling of having multiple genders, some static and some fluctuating.
- Demigender: a gender that is partially one gender and partially another.
- Domgender: having more than one gender yet one being more dominant than the others.
- Duragender: from the Latin word dura meaning “long-lasting”, meaning a subcategory of multigender in which one gender is more identifiable, long-lasting, and prominent than the other genders.
- Egogender: a gender that is so personal to your experience that it can only be described as “you”.
- Epicene: sometimes used synonymously with the adjective “androgynous”; the feeling of either having or not displaying characteristics of both or either binary gender; sometimes used to describe feminine male-identifying individuals.
- Espigender: a gender that is related to being a spirit or exists on a higher or extradimensional plane.
- Exgender: the outright refusal to accept or identify in, on, or around the gender spectrum.
- Existigender: a gender that only exists or feels present when thought about or when a conscious effort is made to notice it.
- Femfluid: having fluctuating or fluid gender feelings that are limited to feminine genders.
- Femgender: a nonbinary gender which is feminine in nature.
- Fluidflux: the feeling of being fluid between two or more genders that also fluctuate in intensity; a combination of genderfluid and genderflux.
- Gemigender: having two opposite genders that work together, being fluid and flux together.
- Genderblank: a gender that can only be described as a blank space; when gender is called into question, all that comes to mind is a blank space.
- Genderflow: a gender that is fluid between infinite feelings.
- Genderfluid: the feeling of fluidity within your gender identity; feeling a different gender as time passes or as situations change; not restricted to any number of genders.
- Genderflux: the feeling of your gender fluctuating in intensity; like genderfluid but between one gender and agender.
- Genderfuzz: coined by lolzmelmel; the feeling of having more than one gender that are somehow blurred together to the point of not being able to distinguish or identify individual genders; synonymous with blurgender.
- Gender Neutral: the feeling of having a neutral gender, whether somewhere in between masculine and feminine or a third gender that is separate from the binary; often paired with neutrois.
- Genderpunk: a gender identity that actively resists gender norms.
- Genderqueer: originally used as an umbrella term for nonbinary individuals; it may be used as an identity; it describes a nonbinary gender regardless of whether the individual is masculine or feminine leaning.
- Genderwitched: a gender in which one is intrigued or entranced by the idea of a particular gender, but is not certain that they are actually feeling it.
- Girlflux: when one feels mostly or all female most of the time but experiences fluctuating intensities of female identity.
- Glassgender: a gender that is very sensitive and fragile.
- Glimragender: a faintly shining, wavering gender.
- Greygender: having a gender that is mostly outside of the binary but is weak and can barely be felt.
- Gyragender: having multiple genders but understanding none of them.
- Healgender: a gender that once realized, brings lots of peace, clarity, security, and creativity to the individual’s mind.
- Heliogender: a gender that is warm and burning.
- Hemigender: a gender that is half one gender and half something else; one or both halves may be identifiable genders.
- Horogender: a gender that changes over time with the core feeling of remaining the same.
- Hydrogender: a gender that shares qualities with water.
- Imperigender: a fluid gender that can be controlled by the individual.
- Intergender: the feeling of gender falling somewhere on the spectrum between masculine and feminine; note: do not confuse with intersex.
- Juxera: a feminine gender similar to girl, but on a separate plane and off to itself.
- Libragender: a gender that feels agender but has a strong connection to another gender.
- Magigender: a gender that is mostly gender and the rest is something else.
- Mascfluid: A gender that is fluid in nature, and restricted only to masculine genders.
- Mascgender: a non-binary gender which is masculine in nature.
- Maverique: taken from the word maverick; the feeling of having a gender that is separate from masculinity, femininity, and neutrality, but is not agender; a form of a third gender.
- Mirrorgender: a gender that changes to fit the people around you.
- Molligender: a gender that is soft, subtle, and subdued.
- Multigender: the feeling of having more than one simultaneous or fluctuating gender; simultaneous with multigender and omnigender.
- Nanogender: feeling a small part of one gender with the rest being something else.
- Neutrois: the feeling of having a neutral gender; sometimes a lack of gender that leads to feeling neutral.
- Nonbinary: originally an umbrella term for any gender outside the binary of cisgenders; may be used as an individual identity; occasionally used alongside of genderqueer.
- Omnigender: the feeling of having more than one simultaneous or fluctuating gender; simultaneous with multigender and polygender.
- Oneirogender: coined by anonymous, “being agender, but having recurring fantasies or daydreams of being a certain gender without the dysphoria or desire to actually be that gender day-to-day”.
- Pangender: the feeling of having every gender; this is considered problematic by some communities and thus has been used as the concept of relating in some way to all genders as opposed to containing every gender identity; only applies to genders within one’s own culture.
- Paragender: the feeling very near one gender and partially something else which keeps you from feeling fully that gender.
- Perigender: identifying with gender but not as a gender.
- Polygender: the feeling of having more than one simultaneous or fluctuating gender; simultaneous with multigender and omnigender.
- Proxvir: a masculine gender similar to a boy, but on a separate plane and off to itself.
- Quoigender: feeling as if the concept of gender is inapplicable or nonsensical to one’s self.
- Subgender: mostly a gender with a bit of another gender.
- Surgender: having a gender that is 100% one gender but with more of another gender added on top of that.
- Systemgender: a gender that is the sum of all the genders within a multiple or median system.
- Tragender: a gender that stretches over the whole spectrum of genders.
- Transgender: any gender identity that transcends or does not align with your assigned gender or society’s idea of gender; the feeling of being any gender that does not match your assigned gender.
- Trigender: the feeling of having three simultaneous or fluctuating genders.
- Vapogender: a gender that sort of feels like smoke; it can be seen on a shallow level but once you go deeper, it disappears and you are left with no gender and only tiny wisps of what you thought it was.
- Venngender: when two genders overlap creating an entirely new gender; like a Venn diagram.
- Verangender: a gender that seems to shift/change the moment it is identified.
- Vibragender: a gender that is usually one stable gender but will occasionally change or fluctuate before stabilizing again.
- Vocigender: a gender that is weak or hollow.
On and on it goes, cataloguing 112 of the silly fuckers.
So if you are ever stopped by the police and they insist on searching you, just tell them you are ‘recently transitioned’ and must be searched by a gender of your choosing. Hmmm. How about Abimegender: a gender that is profound, deep, and infinite; meant to resemble when one mirror is reflecting into another mirror creating an infinite paradox.
And if they don’t find one, you can sue them for the emotional damage it caused you.
Police employees are so hynotised by woke ideology, that they are incapable of acknowledging how stupid they look to the rest of us. I bet even the minority groups they claim to be supporting laugh at them. As for the criminals, they’re falling about in hysterics, laughing at how gullible the police are, knowing that whatever criminal activity they engage in, the penalties of getting caught can be mitigated by invoking the new age diplomatic immunity:
“I’m not a criminal, I’m an oppressed minority. So I’m the real victim here.”
I only wish I could be there to see the cognitive dissonance registered on their stupid faces, when the police arrest someone for a serious offence only to find out that it is a proponent of their marxist ideology.
“Oh so you’re not just an evil sex offender. You are transgender. Which means I must be on your side. Or that makes me bad. And yet, your crimes are evil. But Transgender is good, sex offenders bad. I don’t…what…does not compute.”
Even Robocop, found a way of overcoming cognitive dissonace when his head was filled with directives and instructions on how to understand criminals rather than tackle crime. Admittedly his solution was a bit dramatic, but one that our modern day police officers should try if they want to snap out of the spell of wokeness they’ve been placed under.
But all this mania doesn’t end with the police, the courts are getting a piece of the action too. Our right-on Judges are leaning into the wind, making sure that when they send someone down, they take into proper account all the associated politics of that person’s offending.
Transpersonage Anna McKone, was convicted at Bolton Crown Court in January 2021 for distributing indecent images. His computer was found to contain a total of 175 indecent images of children aged five to 14 years.
Despite repeatedly offending – even after he was arrested – McKone, 46, escaped a custodial sentence and was sentenced to a three year community order.
At trial, the judge referred to the offender’s “difficult and complex background” thereby acknowledging that pleading transgender is an accepted mitigation tactic guaranteed to get you favourable treatment.
Matthew Burren aka Alex Smith, was convicted at Swindon Magistrates Court in March 2021 for breaching a Sexual Harm Prevention Order. He had already served a 16 year sentence for raping a five year old boy.
The judge suspended Burrens 26 week prison sentence because he was “currently undergoing gender reassignment”. The judge virtually feinted in adulation when sentencing Burrens:
“You are very very, very vulnerable. That’s the only reason I am not sending you to prison. If you were not vulnerable, I would probably send you to prison.”
“Notice to all sex offenders. If you don’t want to go to prison, claim to be vulnerable. Further Notice to all sex offenders Vulnerable is interchangeable with transgender. End of broadcast.”
Thankfully not all judges are down with the kid glove narrative and a fair few of them refuse to allow victim status immunity as an excuse for their crimes. But I’m sure judges like that have been earmarked for upgrade, and their replacements properly saturated in political ideology.
Just like the 20,000 new recruits that have been fast-tracked into the police service, drawn deeply from the well of snow flakery and social media narcissism. And that is a very superficial well indeed.
What will it take for just a few of them to wake up and ask ‘out loud’ why their time is being spent enforcing minority ideologies rather than combatting crime? That won’t happen, because the police love this minority politics dictatorship we live under. They know how deluded and spiteful it all is, but it is also oppressive and seeks to control behaviour on a mass scale. And that’s something the police can get behind. They will serve anything that is authoritarian, official and oppressive, because it reinforces the need for the police. After all, they will be the ones issuing the commands and forcing the pubic to obey. And best of all they get to blame those giving the orders as the true oppressors, when really it’s just an excuse for the police to inflict their lust for power on the rest of us.
Just look at the way they adopted the covid restrictions with relish, using it as an opportunity to bully and harass ordinary people on the street in a way that they had never enjoyed before. They were always willing to improvise the rules, make up new ones, prosecute, fine and imprison the public for whatever excuses their narrow minds could dream up. It wasn’t the police’s job to serve the governments lockdown initiative by force, but they did it willingly because they enjoyed it.
They get an adrenaline rush, a buzz, from putting the frighteners on people, ordering them around, making them do as they say. They don’t care about all that law and order stuff. Nor do they care about justice, hurt feelings, race, sex or identity politics. All they care about is exercising their will upon others and as they don’t have any will they are happy to exercise other people’s instead.
They won’t say ‘no’ to the minority groups, ‘no’ to the government, ‘no’ to anyone who seeks to exploit their resources as a means to silence critics, not because they can’t but because if they did, where would the power to inflict fear and control on others flow from? They’d have to go out and find criminals and lord it over them instead. But that’s far too splintered and cumbersome. Woke ideology gives them the opportunity to criminalise on a centralised, mass scale and then blame it on others for having done so.
So don’t blame it on the woke brigade – festering, pustules of spiteful intent, that they are. They’re just angry at the world because it’s what it is rather than what they want it to be. All they do is light the fires. It’s the police who bring the kindling, the media who fan the flames and the public who stand by watching idly as their country goes up in flames.