We recently contacted all 43 police forces in England to find out how easy it is to make a complaint…
The results we found were shocking – but considering the slippery nature of the police – unsurprising.
Almost every force we contacted attempted to use diversionary tactics to dodge the complaint:
- Transferring the call to another police officer who attempts to ‘settle’ the complaint on the phone.
- Referring the caller to the force’s website to fill in a long complex complaint form.
- Having a telephone operator transcribe the complaint in an abbreviated form, to make it sound irrelevant and petty.
- Denying the existence of an e-mail address for the complaints department or refusing to hand it over when asked.
For this reason we have written a comprehensive guide on how to use the police complaints system to it’s fullest advantage…
Not just by ensuring that offending police officers are disciplined to the full extent of the law, but by obtaining compensation for the complainant. Without ever having to go to court!
Our latest Ebook – Take on the Police and Win is a comprehensive guide to beating the police at their own game, containing a wealth of knowledge on how to achieve a successful resolution when the police have acted unlawfully, including:
- How to make complaints that stick and appeals that succeed
- How to obtain payouts from the police without going to court
- How to prevent the police from sabotaging your complaint
- Complaint and claim letter templates
- A comprehensive guide on obtaining professional legal help for free
- A no nonsense breakdown of the entire complaints and appeal process
- The e-mail addresses of every police complaint department in England and Wales
If you have been assaulted by the police or unlawfully detained, if they have forced their way into your home without just cause, harassed or bullied you into talking to them or abused your rights, then this EBOOK will help you right those wrongs!
FREE with this Ebook is a copy of “How to Prosecute Criminals – When the Police Won’t.”
All forces police complaint form:
No need to print off and post. Just click and complete, select the force from the drop down menu and email it directly.
“How to Prosecute Criminals When the Police Won’t”
More and more people are using their statutory right to prosecute – to bring offenders to justice – when the police, quite simply, can’t be bothered.
This E-Doc explains the full process of how to bring criminals to court and have them punished (or even sent to jail), including:
- How to charge somebody with a criminal offence
- How to write up your own charge sheet and submit it to the court
- How to summons somebody before the Magistrates’ court
- How to ensure your prosecution makes it across the finish line
- Little known free and low cost on-line legal resources (that could potentially save you thousands of pounds)
I am giving this E-doc away FREE with every download of “Take on the Police and Win!’
‘Take on the Police and Win!‘ (and your FREE copy of “How to Prosecute Criminals – When the Police Won’t”) + Fillable PDF Police complaint form