- Have the police demanded you answer questions on the street under threat of arrest? Or forced you to undergo an unlawful stop and search when you invoked your right to silence?
- Have you had the police arrive at your home with bailiffs, or pull you over in a vehicle demanding that the bailiffs take your property for nothing more than an unpaid parking ticket or civil debt?
- Have the police forced their way into your home without just cause or a warrant?
- Have the police verbally abused you, restrained you, threatened you for taking photographs or forced you to remain detained against your will when you have done nothing more than disagree with them?
- Have the police issued you with an unsubstantiated harassment warning or information notice, ruining your employment chances due to an enhanced CRB check?
- Have the police made verbal or physical threats to you in the course of their duties or attempted to prosecute you for a fictionalised crime?
- Have the police refused to investigate or record a crime that you have reported?
If you have experienced any of the above, or similar acts of misconduct, then we have written a comprehensive guide to help you achieve justice.
Over the past few years we have helped thousands of people with their police complaints. In that time we have developed an intimate working knowledge of the complaints system, and how to exploit it to the advantage of the complainant…
Not just by ensuring that offending police officers are disciplined to the full extent of the law, but by obtaining compensation for the complainant. Without ever having to go to court!
Our Ebook – Take on the Police and Win is a comprehensive guide to beating the police at their own game, containing a wealth of knowledge on how to achieve a successful resolution when the police have acted unlawfully, including:
- How to make complaints that stick and appeals that succeed
- How to obtain payouts from the police without going to court
- How to prevent the police from sabotaging your complaint
- Complaint and claim letter templates
- A comprehensive guide on obtaining professional legal help for free
- A no nonsense breakdown of the entire complaints and appeal process
- The e-mail addresses of every police complaint department in England and Wales
If you have been assaulted by the police or unlawfully detained, if they have forced their way into your home without just cause, harassed or bullied you into talking to them or abused your rights, then this EBOOK will help you right those wrongs!
‘Take on the Police and Win!‘ PRICED AT JUST £3.50
If you would like to purchase this Ebook, then please use the Paypal button below. Once you complete checkout click on the “COMPLETE PURCHASE” button and you will automatically be taken to a page where you can download the file in pdf format. You will also be e-mailed a receipt with the download link.