- Have the police demanded you answer questions on the street under threat of arrest? Or forced you to undergo an unlawful stop and search when you invoked your right to silence?
- Have you had the police arrive at your home with bailiffs, or pull you over in a vehicle demanding that the bailiffs take your property for nothing more than an unpaid parking ticket or civil debt?
- Have the police forced their way into your home without just cause or a warrant?
- Have the police verbally abused you, restrained you, threatened you for taking photographs or forced you to remain detained against your will when you have done nothing more than disagree with them?
- Have the police snatched your mobile phone for daring to record them in public?
- Have the police issued you with an unsubstantiated harassment warning or information notice, ruining your employment chances due to an enhanced CRB check?
- Have the police made verbal or physical threats to you in the course of their duties or attempted to prosecute you for a fictionalised crime?
- Have the police refused to investigate or record a crime that you have reported?
If you have experienced any of the above, or similar acts of misconduct, then we have written a comprehensive guide to help you achieve justice.
Over the past few years we have helped thousands of people with their police complaints. In that time we have developed an intimate working knowledge of the complaints system, and how to exploit it to the advantage of the complainant…
Not just by ensuring that offending police officers are disciplined to the full extent of the law, but by obtaining compensation for the complainant. Without ever having to go to court!
Our Ebook – Take on the Police and Win is a comprehensive guide to beating the police at their own game, containing a wealth of knowledge on how to achieve a successful resolution when the police have acted unlawfully, including:
- How to make complaints that stick and appeals that succeed
- How to obtain payouts from the police without going to court
- How to prevent the police from sabotaging your complaint
- Complaint and claim letter templates
- A comprehensive guide on obtaining professional legal help for free
- A no nonsense breakdown of the entire complaints and appeal process
- The e-mail addresses of every police complaint department in England and Wales
If you have been assaulted by the police or unlawfully detained, if they have forced their way into your home without just cause, harassed or bullied you into talking to them or abused your rights, then this EBOOK will help you right those wrongs!
FREE with this Ebook is a copy of “How to Prosecute Criminals – When the Police Won’t.”
All forces police complaint form:
No need to print off and post. Just click and complete, select the force from the drop down menu and email it directly.
“How to Prosecute Criminals When the Police Won’t”
More and more people are using their statutory right to prosecute – to bring offenders to justice – when the police, quite simply, can’t be bothered.
This E-Doc explains the full process of how to bring criminals to court and have them punished (or even sent to jail), including:
- How to charge somebody with a criminal offence
- How to write up your own charge sheet and submit it to the court
- How to summons somebody before the Magistrates’ court
- How to ensure your prosecution makes it across the finish line
- Little known free and low cost on-line legal resources (that could potentially save you thousands of pounds)
I am giving this E-doc away FREE with every download of “Take on the Police and Win!’
‘Take on the Police and Win!‘ (and your FREE copy of “How to Prosecute Criminals – When the Police Won’t”) + Fillable PDF Police complaint form