For most people, the police complaints process is a depressing waste of time. Not only do the police get to investigate themselves and help fellow officers escape misconduct charges, the get to handle appeals too…
And if you are lucky enough to have a complaint upheld, most officers escape with nothing more than a few paltry ‘words of advice’ or a bit of ‘management training’…
So why bother?
Well, we believe you have every reason to bother. Especially when you use our methods. Because over the past few years we have helped thousands of people with their police complaints. In that time we have developed an intimate working knowledge of the complaints system, and how to exploit it to the advantage of the complainant…
Not just by ensuring that offending police officers are disciplined to the full extent of the law, but by obtaining compensation for the complainant. Without ever having to go to court!
“Take on the Police and Win” is a comprehensive guide to beating the police at their own game; containing a wealth of knowledge on how to achieve a successful resolution when the police have acted unlawfully, including:
- How to make complaints that stick and appeals that succeed
- How to obtain payouts from the police without going to court
- How to prevent the police from sabotaging your complaint
- Complaint and claim letter templates
- A comprehensive guide on obtaining professional legal help for free
- A no nonsense breakdown of the entire complaints and appeal process
- The e-mail addresses of every police complaint department in England and Wales
If you have been assaulted by the police or unlawfully detained, if they have forced their way into your home without reasonable cause, harassed or bullied you into talking to them or abused your rights, then this EBOOK will help you hold them to account.
FREE with this Ebook is a copy of “How to Prosecute Criminals – When the Police Won’t.”
All forces police complaint form:
No need to print off and post. Just click and complete, select the force from the drop down menu and email it directly.
“How to Prosecute Criminals When the Police Won’t”
More and more people are using their statutory right to prosecute – to bring offenders to justice – when the police, quite simply, can’t be bothered.
This E-Doc explains the full process of how to bring criminals to court and have them punished (or even sent to jail), including:
- How to charge somebody with a criminal offence
- How to write up your own charge sheet and submit it to the court
- How to summons somebody before the Magistrates’ court
- How to ensure your prosecution makes it across the finish line
- Little known free and low cost on-line legal resources (that could potentially save you thousands of pounds)
I am giving this E-doc away FREE with every download of “Take on the Police and Win!’
‘Take on the Police and Win!‘ (and your FREE copy of “How to Prosecute Criminals – When the Police Won’t”) + Fillable PDF Police complaint form
ALL FOR JUST £5
If you would like to purchase product, then please use the Paypal button. Once you complete checkout click on the “COMPLETE PURCHASE” button and you will automatically be taken to a page where you can download the file in .pdf format. This is a universal format that will open on almost any device.